Are you switching from an Android phone to an iPhone? If so, you might be wondering how to get your photos and other data transferred over. Fortunately, it’s a relatively painless process! Here are five easy steps for transferring your photos from Android to iPhone. Learn How to Transfer Pictures From Android to Iphone?
How to Transfer Pictures From Android to Iphone?
- Step 1: Make sure both devices are updated. Before attempting the transfer, make sure that both your Android device and iPhone are running the most up-to-date versions of their respective operating systems. This will help ensure that the transfer goes smoothly and without issue.
- Step 2: Download Google Drive on your Android device. You can do this by going into the Google Play Store on your Android phone and downloading the app from there (it’s free!). Once you have done this, open Google Drive and connect it to your Gmail account if necessary.
- Step 3: Upload pictures from your Android device to Google Drive. To do this, open Google Drive on your Android device and tap “Add” in the upper right corner of the screen. Then select “Upload” and choose which photos you would like to upload (you can also select multiple at once). Once they have all finished uploading, close out of the app on your Android device.
- Step 4: Download Google Drive onto your iPhone. Again, you can find this app by searching in the App Store (once again, it’s free!). Open up Google Drive on your iPhone and sign into it with the same Gmail address that is associated with your Android phone/Google Drive account. Then select “Photos” at the bottom of the screen in order to access all of your photos from Google Drive.
- Step 5: Select which photos you want to save onto your new iPhone device. Now simply select each photo that you want saved onto your new iPhone device—this can be done by tapping the checkmark icon in the upper right corner of each photo—and then press “Done” when you have completed selecting all desired images (or videos). All selected photos will now appear in eitheryour Camera Roll or Photos library depending on how they were uploaded initially via Google drive!
Transferring images from an oldAndroid device over to a newiPhone doesn’t have to be complicated or intimidating – as long asyou follow these five simple steps! After downloadingGoogleDrive onto both devices, uploading allphotos fromAndroid directly intoGoogleDrive, then downloadingGoogleDrive ontoiPhone –all remaining pictures should automatically appear once checkedinGoogleDrive’s ‘Photos’ section! Plus –these same steps may even work for transferring other types of data such as musicfiles or documents between devices too! So go ahead –give ita try today!