Are you locked out of your Windows 10 computer and don’t know what to do? If you have forgotten your password, don’t worry—there are several methods for bypassing it. In this article, we will discuss the best ways to get back into your Windows 10 computer without resetting or deleting any data. LearnHow to Bypass Windows 10 Password?
How to Bypass Windows 10 Password?
Method 1: Using a Password Reset Disk
If you created a password reset disk prior to forgetting your password, then you can use that disk to gain access to your computer. To use a password reset disk:
- Insert the password reset disk into the computer.
- When prompted, select the “Reset Password” option.
- Enter a new password and confirm it.
- Click “OK” and you should now be able to log in with the new password you just set up.
Method 2: Using an Installation Disc or USB Drive
If you have an installation disc or USB drive for Windows 10, then you can use it to bypass the login screen on your computer by allowing you to install a fresh version of Windows 10 without deleting any of your personal files or settings. To do this:
1. Insert the installation disc or USB drive into your computer and restart it with that disc/drive as the primary boot device (you may need to change this setting in BIOS).
2. Select “Install Now” when prompted and follow the instructions until you reach the point where it asks for a product key (or activation code). You can skip this step if there is no product key required for activation (this is common if you are using an OEM version of Windows).
3. Select “Custom Install” when prompted and follow the instructions until you reach a window that says “Where do want to install Windows?”
4. Select “Drive Options (Advanced)” at the bottom of this window and choose “Format” from the options listed here (this will delete all existing data on this drive so make sure all important files are backed up before doing this). 5. Follow the remaining instructions until completed and then restart your computer—you should now be able to log in without having to enter any passwords!
Method 3: Using Command Prompt – You can also use Command Prompt as another way of bypassing login screens on Windows 10 computers without having to delete or reset any data or settings on them. To do this:
1. Reboot your computer with an installation disc/USB drive as mentioned above but instead of selecting “Install Now,” select Repair Your Computer at the bottom left corner of the screen when prompted for options after booting from disc/USB drive .
2 .Select Troubleshoot from Advanced Options menu .
3 . Select Command Prompt from Troubleshoot menu .
4 . Type net user [username] [newpassword] , replacing [username] with actual username on PC and entering new desired password twice as instructed by prompt 5 . Restart PC, logging in with newly set up credentials
There are several ways that you can bypass a forgotten Windows 10 password without needing to delete any data or settings from your computer—allowing quick access back into it without much hassle! The most reliable method is probably creating a password reset disk beforehand; however, using an installation disc or USB drive along with Command Prompt are also viable solutions if one does not have access to such disks or drives beforehand! All three methods discussed in this article should provide users with enough means necessary for getting back into their computers quickly and securely!